Monday, December 13, 2010

Now I have Seen Everything!

Opened up my mail and Social Networks this morning and read all my emails (the entire 1) and all my messages from Facebook, Tweeter, MySpace etc.

It is NOW Official "Paganism" is DEAD!

I received an invitation to Attend a .... wait for it ... a "Pagan Christmas Party" ... WTF ... the Theme is that everyone planning to attend dress up like Santa ... but wait ... there is more ... I also recieved an invitation to attend a Christmas Workshop titled : "Santa Claus Shaman Classes"

Oh ... please .... now I may not be exactly "Pagan" being an alternative Spiritualists ,,, but when are you "so called" pagans who also, practice Christian Rituals, such as Easter and Christmas, going to realise ...YOU can not have you Cake and Eat it too ...

There is NO SUCH Thing as a Pagan Christian or Christian Pagan ... yes there may be a thing called a Christian Witch ... but No Virginna there is NO Pagan Christian ... IT IS AN OXYMORON!

Much like the Pagans who sent me these invitations ... OXYMORONS minus the Oxy!

No comments: